1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Get rid of bklue Q

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Lana8, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lana8

Lana8 Thread Starter

:confused: Downloaded Quiktime on my Windows Millenium Me computer and it was not compatible with Quiktime. Left a blue Q in my icons bar at bottom of computer. Being's I am not compatible, how do I get rid of the blue Q? There is not program to uninstall.

Thanks Lana:cool:

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Can't you do the obvious ? RIght click and delete.

3. Lana8

Lana8 Thread Starter

No, right clidk and I get Quiktime website or exit. Exit does get rid of blue Q, but next boot-up it is back. While I was installed it informed me that the program was compatable with 2000 or XP so I cancelled installation. It left behind the blue Q. Maybe I will need to go back to different date and restore my computer.

4. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Maybe I will need to go back to different date and restore my computer.

I think i would do that but. If you want to try to remove all traces of Quicktime do a search and delete . THat program is difficult to remove.

5. Lana8

Lana8 Thread Starter

Went to restore and got rid of blue Q. Thank You

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/486642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice