1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Get Well Soon Mom Betsy! (Bonnie's Mom)

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by angelize56, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Dear Mom Betsy: Not sure if your surgery is going to be for appendicitis...but whatever it is for...you are in my prayers and thoughts!! Get well soon and God bless you Mom!! :)

*Healing Hugs*

Bonnie: Keep us updated!! *HUGS* I know how worried you are! I am too...but I know lots of us will be praying for your Mom!!! (y) :)

2. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Get well, mom, we miss you. And we're thinking and praying of you. :)

3. moonmist

moonmist

Get well soon!!!! Not sure how long those kids can stay grounded without your supervision :D

4. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Don't worry, we'll ground ourselves while Betsy gets better. :p

5. angelize56

Don't worry Sis...she put me in charge! :D

6. help4me

help4me

You guys are so sweet....I talked to mom...she's in a lot of pain...they are removing her appendex...but still aren't sure if that's the cause. She's in surgery as we speak.

I will pass along all the well wishes...and hug her for everybody as soon as I get there.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support you have shown. What a wonderful family to have :)

7. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

*hugs Bonnie good and proper*

And pass it along to Betsy. :p
    When she gets back, I'll even start behaving for as long as I can. :D

8. angelize56

Thanks for the update Bonnie! Have you found a flight out yet?

I almost hope it is Mom Betsy's appendix since they aren't sure! :eek: There are classic symptoms a patient has to have before they consider operating...she must have the classic symptoms...upper right quad pain...elevated WBC....fever...rebound tenderness (they push on the abdomen and the pain occurs AFTER they release pressure over the right quad of the abdomen)! I wonder if they did an ultrasound or anything else non-invasive to be sure of the diagnosis? In cases of abdominal pain better safe than sorry...I'm sure she's in good hands Bonnie!! :) I will be praying for her Bonnie!! Have a safe flight when you leave! *HUGS*

9. valley

valley

feel better soon Betsy. Lots of people are pulling for you. :)

10. Diamond Geez

Diamond Geez

Bonnie I hope Mom Betsy gets well soon, please conevy to her all my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. (y)

11. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Bonnie's booking her flight now.

12. ODIN 0ERO

ODIN 0ERO Guest

get well soon MOM....:)

have a nice flight Bonnie...:)

[​IMG]

13. help4me

help4me

Ok...Marlene....they did some type of scan...but it was inconclusive....she does have the elevated WBC though. Not sure about the tenderness....I just know she's in pain. She didn't feel like talking much.

Flight is booked. I leave tomorrow morning...going to Portland...and a friend is picking us up there and we're head south for a four hour drive to my mom and dad's place. All other flights closer to them were booked solid or so outrageously expensive that there was no way I could afford it...my house didn't even cost that much :p But as of now...the flight is booked.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and support. I will be in touch soon.....keeping all of you posted. I should know how things went in a few hours.

14. Diamond Geez

Diamond Geez

Look after her for us Bonnie. Please keep us posted

15. help4me

help4me

I most certainly will do that Keith....I'll have access to their computer...so I'll check in and let all y'all know what's going on :)

The flying pink elephant is on her way :p

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488200

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice