1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Getting BSOD's

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ultraspire, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultraspire

Ultraspire Thread Starter

Hello , I'm new here and I've been getting these Bsod's. It began when I was playing a game called "The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim". While i was playing I got a Bsod randomly.

Afterwards i got more even when not playing the game. So i searched the internet to see if i could fix it. But it didn't help , then if i tried to start up my pc and it loaded the desktop i got a Bsod. I could only enter safe mode without a Bsod. So then i reinstalled Windows 7 and it all worked fine without Bsod's.

But when i tried to play a game it went all slow and laggy and then i get the Blue Screen again. And now it stays that way , everytime i play a 3d game i get a Bsod.

I mostly get Error code 0x80000000000000MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    PNF LIST IS CORRUPT
    0x8E_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+4b7

And some thing with DEVICE DRIVER ATTACHMENT , which i couldn't read in time.
    I think it has something to do with my Memory RAM.

So i was wondering if someone can help me.
    If you need more information please notify.

Thanks

I added event logs in the attachments if they help.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026735

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice