Getting duplicate & more duplicate copies of reply to post!! ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Originally posted by snoluc:
Re: Last message to Tech Guy,
I see it in my email, but not on this page!!
Sorry to be such a dummy!!
snoluc:confused:
:) There isn't any "unsubscribe" link on this page. Just click on the "To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page" link in your email, instead. ;)

Originally posted by AcaCandy:
I have an 'unsubscribe' link :confused: :confused:
That's odd... could you please post a screen shot, showing me where it is, on your screen? Thanks. :)

snoluc

Glad to see some others are as confused as I am.
Tech Guy (Mike) you had told me that at the bottom of the last post there was an "unsubscibe". Yes, I know where the one is in my email, so does that mean it is only in the email response to my post????

I hate leaving things in such a clutter, as I am really trying to learn.
Thanks,
snoluc:confused: :confused:

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I'm not good at posting screen shots.....but it's to the right of the subscribe to thread button.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Just logged out to check......yep, Randy, it appears it's you and me and whoever else is running the B2 version of TSG cache......

snoluc

Randy G:
I see it in your screen shot, but when I look at the page I'm writing in, there are only 3 boxes at bottom of last post page!!!
Something is screwy somewhere????
snoluc:confused:

Ahh, that makes sense, Candy.

MIKEY!!!!!

Wait, I don't have to yell for Mike anymore do I???

CANDY!!!!!!

can you add the unsubscribe link to the normal templates, or ddo we have to bug Mike?

Guys, to unsubscribe to any thread, then go to User CP and you will have a list of subscribed Forums and Threads. Unsubscribe from there.

snoluc

AcaCandy:
B2 version????
This gets more confusing than before????
snoluc

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I think it's a job for Mikey! ;)

The things we take for granted Randy ;)

You can explain the B2 version ;)

snoluc,

some of us have been testing a version of TSG that involves storing some of the graphics locally, so that the access time to pages is faster. this is the B2 version of the TSGCache that some members might be talking about.

It's nothing for you to worry about, but Candy and I, and some others don't get to see some of the new graphics that Mike puts on the site unless we logg off to look. Every time we log in, we are using the cached images.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online