Getting error message in MS Frontpage when trying to upload my site to the internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bloodhacker2

hey guys,
i am very new to making web pages so bare with me.
Ok i am useing Microsoft server 2000 with sql, i just installd MS Frontpage 2000 to my server, and i have now made a page in MS frontpage and i am trying to uplode it to the internet but i am getting a error messige.
I have my domane name registerd to register.com and i have the ip addres set to my server, so this is the error messige i am getting...

Ps. i have alredy installd the extensions for ms frontpage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts