1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

getting out of user account

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by donboy01, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donboy01

donboy01 Thread Starter

I need help getting out of a user acount i set up with out haveing to turn off my pc.
    I am useing my sisters pc an its haveing problems restarting so i just keep it on all the
    time.
    well i did turn it off the one time to set up the user acount an had a hard time restarting it.
    I need to go back to her acount thu .I've got her password an prepission to do what i need to do
    so thats cool.Can i do anything to change acounts without haveing to restart the thing.
    I hope your following what i'm saying! <Removed email address by moderator - ETAF>

2. paisanol69

paisanol69

Hi,

Welcome to the TSG website.
    You should post what operating system you have installed on your computer, you will get a better answer to your question.

I have reported your thread to the moderators, because you have included your email address in your post, and that is going to cause you no amount of spam email, since the web is crawling with spam bots. You should never include your email address in an online post/forum, unless you love unwanted spam at the email address you post.

Best of luck with your problem, and once again, WELCOME TO TSG!!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!