Getting rid of a SiteKiosk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NimoyP98

I run a hotel in NJ. I recently got rid of 'Uniguest' which was our hotels sitekiosk. When we did that they would not give us the admin password making the computer useless. Whenever I turn the computer on it starts uniguest and a screen saying "please contact uniguest" comes up. I want to restore the computer for normal use with windows but without the admin password there is not much I can do. I have already tried to reset the computer using the command prompt but access gets denied because I am admin blocked. if there is any way to use this computer for normal use please help me out.
Thank You

Fabio87

Banned
Temporarily Banned
[content deleted by mod]

hope this helps ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online