1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Getting songs to a cell phone

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Chaos Queen, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Chaos Queen

Chaos Queen Thread Starter

My phone(Motorola Razr V3)is MP3 ready but I don't know how to send the MP3 files stored onto my computer to my cell phone. Any help would be great!!

2. smbd

smbd

If you don't have any connecting cords for your phone I recommend you to purchase an USB adapter. It will solve all your problems.

3. stecks

stecks

you also have to purchase software from your cell phone retailer if they have it as well and it'll all fall into place... I did the same and I love not having to pay for background photo's and ringers

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

The RAZR V3 is MP3 ready? Maybe for ringers, but it won't play songs.

I use Mobtime Phone Tools to load ringers to my V3, and it uses a standard USB mini-cord, so you don't need to buy anything special. It was $15, I see it's now $20. Still cheaper than Mororola's phone tools, and it works great for me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!