Getting Yahoo search results When Typing into Googl Address bar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jillian2

I don't know why I am getting Yahoo results when I type into Googl's address bar. It no longer gives me Google Results.

Google is my default search in that I typed in the Google search bar google.com/google.reg

I use to have Google in my address bar and got Google results , but now it's Yahoo's search results fromm the address bar.

How do I get Google back into the address bar search ?

I use to type a word into firefox address bar and it would automatically add http://www. whatever , and go without my clicking the "GO" button. and it gave me google results. but it no longer does. I have to type it in. When I just type a word into Google address bar , it gives the results fromm Yahoo.

Please help. I want Google back into my address bar.

Thanks

jillian2

Has no one read this ? Please , surely someone can respond to my post. There are a whole lot of posters here. I really do want to clear this problem up and would be very grateful for a solution.

Thanks

jillian2

Thank you Tech Support Guys so much for your assistance on this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online