1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GF4 video capture

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Lil Chris, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil Chris

Lil Chris Thread Starter

Hello, can anyone advise me I have a MSI geforce4 TI4400 graphics card, I have installed the video capture drivers and connected the fly lead but how do you enable video capture. I have the supplied software Intervideo Win Producer but there is no input from my analouge cam corder or from my vhs video machine showing on the computer. The tapes do not have copy protection they are home tapes some made on my sony camcorder(HI 8).I have tried using a svhs cable from the cam to video in, and svhs-scart cable for the vhs machine. I have looked in display settings am I missing something obvious. Any help appreciated, thanks.

2. Lil Chris

Lil Chris Thread Starter

Just for incase someone else has same problem as me, I have part solved it the drivers were not loading correctly, obtained later wdm drivers off nvida and installed them,now the device shows under sound and video game controllers in Device manager, still not got the software t capture my svhs video feed yet, Anyone got any ideas must be someone who knows something.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115797

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice