Ghost boot disk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bstuedemann

I am trying to create a ghost boot disk ( with network connectivity) for an Intel PRO/1000 mt desktop card. It is integrated on the motherboard. I have used our ghost server to try to create the disk, but it did not work. Need good instructions, cuz I have not done this manually before. Thank you!

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I recall that you need to add a new driver for unsupported ones, that's how I made a Compaq server boot disk a while back. It's in the boot disk creation dialog. You need to have the drivers available to copy to the Ghost boot disk library.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online