Gigabyte B450 DS3H sound issue

steliostriant

Hello guys! I'm new here and I put my last hopes.

I have a custom-build PC that worked just fine.

At some point I needed to disable in my BIOS the Secure Boot for some software.

Everything worked fine, except I noticed I have no sound! My drivers are ok, I even re-installed them.

It seems like my back and front panels wont work and my speakers wont be detected. Every other peripheral device works fine.

Troubleshooter didnt find anything, and I re-checked the PC's hardware. I even checked in my BIOS that the sound is enabled.

What can I do? Any ideas?

crjdriver

I am going to assume you are using the onboard sound and not a real sound card. Next what does control panel show for sound device. Here is what mine looks like with the speakers on the soundblaster card as default.

Attachments

steliostriant

I am going to assume you are using the onboard sound and not a real sound card. Next what does control panel show for sound device. Here is what mine looks like with the speakers on the soundblaster card as default.

Is this what you are asking?

Attachments

crjdriver

Probably the quickest fix would be to do a restore to a date prior to you messing with the bios.

crjdriver

No it is done in control panel>system and security>system>system protection. I will be OFF for a while. Good luck.
Be sure bios is set to how you had it before messing with bios settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online