1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Girl Suffering from Linksys Router Problems(Or Otherwise) >:O

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Krizia, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krizia

Krizia Thread Starter

Yeah, here's my issue: I was doing my normal thing last night, you know, limewire and bittorrent stuff. Everything was working just fine, and then all of a sudden, I get this stupid firewall. My download speeds were fine up until then (I know that my download speeds were higher than 15kb) and I have a feeling my listening ports aren't listening. So I do what anyone would normally do, and do some portfowarding on my router site. Still doesn't do anything. And all of the computers in the house are suffering

My router model is a Linksys BEFSR41-v3

Pleaaaaase help me<3<3 I'm so frustrated with this issue!

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Sorry, per the rules of this site we do not provide help for any issues related to Limewire or Bittorrent (or any other P2P).

3. Adrenalineflash

Adrenalineflash

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't linksys routers blocking BitTorrent? Or am I thinking of something else?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/552506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice