1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Give me help plz

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Angelrd22, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Angelrd22

Angelrd22 Thread Starter

hello my name is angel I am a very new user of computers recently a friend I give his team with windows xp and I had some problems with it started today and I do not know how to solve them give me help?

2. Sponsor

3. peterh40

peterh40

First Name:
    Peter
    Give us a description of the problem and we'll see what we can do? XP is end of life, so any new applications will probably not work on Windows XP.

Angelrd22 likes this.
  4. Angelrd22

Angelrd22 Thread Starter

thanks for answering! the error is the following today I went to turn on my pc which is an optiplex gx270 and I proceeded to turn it on when I turn it on I get certain types of errors if I can, I will leave a picture below this post to be seen

5. 2twenty2

2twenty2

6. Angelrd22

Angelrd22 Thread Starter

thanks for the information but, I was a good time reviewing the forum and I noticed that there is nothing in the forum about my problem does not explain it very well I will leave photo below this post to be seen by yourselves IMG_20180331_104415.jpg

7. 2twenty2

2twenty2

The picture you posted is unreadable. Unable to read what is on the screen.

Please post the exact error messages you receive so someone more knowledgeable here will be better able to help you.

Other than the link I provided I am unable to help you further.

8. Angelrd22

Angelrd22 Thread Starter

Well, brother, when I come back to another mistake, I will publish it here, meanwhile, attentive to the messages that we publish, we will talk in a few hours!

9. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Are you able to boot into Windows XP at all or does this error prevent you from it. Do you have the Windows XP install disk?

10. lynx1021

lynx1021

Looks like something is wrong with his Graphics card or Monitor. May have a bad VGA cable or it is not plugged in securely. Are you using a translator? Your English is a little unusual.

11. Angelrd22

Angelrd22 Thread Starter

thanks to all for the interest and help that caused the error was due to one of my Targets R.A.M was damaged so when I removed it I could fix it thanks to all

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1207736

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice