Glitch in Comcast dvr programming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

barjo4

I am not sure anyone here can solve this but here goes. Comcast did an automatic upgrade recently to a new program system and it left me with a glitch. What happens is that whenever there is a up coming program on the station you are watching, a reminder comes on the bottem of the screen for a second or two. Other than being annoying, if you are putting a recorded program on to a dvdr from the dvr and the info flashes, it also appears on the dvd you just burned. I am certainly not selling dvds, but I don't like to see it on my dvd, anyway. I was told by Comcast to replace the old dvr with a new one which I did, but the problem remains.
Thanks, John

barjo4

If your dvd recorder is patched into the dvr (dvr output to dvd recorder input) it should be as simple as playing back what's on the dvr and then press record on the dvd recorder.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online