1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Glitchy Audio

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ambushv2, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambushv2

Ambushv2 Thread Starter

When I play any kind of sound whether it be music from any media player (Zune, WMP, WMC), videos, or games the audio from my speakers is really glitchy and will stutter every other second. With my headset plugged in I have no issues. I've tried updating my audio drivers and even rolling back to previous drivers, nothing has worked. Yesterday when I moved my entire PC to the college for a gaming club thing I go to I had 0 issues with stuttering sound the entire night through my speakers. Keep in mind I was using the EXACT same cables that I use at home. Now i'm back at my house all set up and the glitchy audio problem is back. What could be causing this?

2. pip22

pip22

At home, check that the speaker cables & speakers themselves are not close to any electric cables or other sources of interference.

3. Ambushv2

Ambushv2 Thread Starter

Nothing out of the ordinary, just other cables that they have always been next to. I've had the speakers for about 8 months and this problem just started about 3 weeks ago

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029498

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice