glitchy internet browsing, window dragging...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spew

http://forums.techguy.org/t145265&highlight=glitchy.html k, the problems hi-lighted in this post are my problems exactly.

i only have three programs that are in my startup: winamp, easy cd creator, and msn messenger.

i don't think any of the services are slowing it down. but the solution suggested by crjdriver i just don't know how to go about doing that. might that be the issue?
again, the problems are:
when scrolling through web pages, the scroll is very slow and glitchy
when dragging windows, the windows drag slowly and very glitchy.

i had windows XP pro on my compaq presario laptop before, and now it's being a little *****, anyone can help?

spew

fixed it.!!! it's all about the video driver! genius!!
euheuehuehueheuheueuheuheuheuehuehueh

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online