Gmail account ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sportman13

I have been locked out of my my Gmail account it told me wants my mobile phone number I do\ not have a mobile phone never did now I can not get my account did anyone else have this happen or know where to get my account back ?

You should also have the option of a "Voice Call". In that case you can enter your Home Phone and answer the phone when it rings.

sportman13

I signed up to Gmail account never using a mobile phone number I do not have a mobile phone never did now I can not get my account did anyone else have this happen here is the message ?

Account temporarily disabled
To immediately restore access to your account, enter your mobile phone number below, and we'll send you a text message with a verification code.
Verification Options
Text Message
Google will send a text message containing a verification code to your mobile phone.
Voice Call
Google will make an automated voice call to your phone with a verification code.
Country

DoubleHelix

Banned
If you never entered a mobile phone number then someone hacked your account and changed all the security settings. Your only option is to try to work it out with Google.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Settings -> Accounts and Import -> Google Account Settings -> Change Password Recovery Options.

sportman13

DoubleHelix am only seeing

Account temporarily disabled
To immediately restore access to your account, enter your mobile phone number below, and we'll send you a text message with a verification code.
Verification Options
Text Message
Google will send a text message containing a verification code to your mobile phone.
Voice Call
Google will make an automated voice call to your phone with a verification code.
Country

where are the other settings you -> Accounts and Import -> Google Account Settings -> Change Password Recovery Options?

DoubleHelix

Banned
Yes, that's right. You can't change the security settings if you can't log into the account. Your account must have been hacked if you're being asked to enter information you never provided. We can't help you with that. You have to try to contact Google to see if it's possible to prove it's your account.

sportman13

DoubleHeliex I have to try to contact Google to see if it's possible to prove it's my account.I tryed do you know a forum or email address to contact Google?

sportman13

I can loggin with my old passwoed if I Reset My Gmail / Google Account Password would I get my account back

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online