1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GMail Invites - I don't want one...just a comment

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by zahrav, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zahrav

zahrav Thread Starter

So who's noticed that GMail has jacked up the number of invites you can give to friends...when i logged in today i noticed i got 50 invites! :eek: :D :p

Anyone know when GMail is gonna plan to just have a signup rather than actually being invited?

2. BillC

BillC

Until I read your post, I did not notice it but you are right. The invites in my account went to 50 too.

3. Gibble

Gibble

They probably won't switch, this makes it a 'little' harder to automate making junk emails for spaming...

4. js73

js73

With so many invites now available (I also noticed 50 in my box), when are they going to go public?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328995

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice