1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GMail Opening problems on my tower computer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Coastwatcher, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coastwatcher

Coastwatcher Thread Starter

Good Afternoon,

I have a tower computer and a laptop. both have similar set ups, icluding Gmail and are running windows 7.

On my desk to I can load Gmail and it will open and receive any messages into the in box. However if I click on an email to open and read it nothing happens. Likewise if I wanted to write a new email I click the compose option again nothing happens.

If I follow the same procedure on my Laptop no problems whatsoever, it appears to work normally.
    Can you offer any suggestions please that will solve the problem on my tower computer.

Kind regards
    Michael

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Uninstall and Reinstall Gmail on the desktop.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226168

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice