1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GMail Password Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Alex Ethridge, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ethridge

Alex Ethridge Thread Starter

Apr 10, 2000
    I made a note in a secure document as to what my GMail address and password is and have used that password many times; but, I have not used GMail in a couple of months and when I went to log in today, it said I was using the wrong password. So, I went through the process of "forgot password", gave them my recovery e-mail address, changed the password following their instructions the best I can see to; but, I still can't log in. Same "wrong password" problem again.

I even repeated the process two more times for a total of three and still no luck.

Anyone know of any tricks short of going to California and knocking on their door?
  2. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

Oct 2, 2003
    have you used all the options from google - text and secure question
    if so you may need to try and contact google
    when I had issues before they had a time set on the account - so it could not be used for 24hrs I think it was - did you get any info like that at all

forgotton password site https://www.google.com/accounts/rec...KGDhKhT1RlJRgwQqCWxtWgw&fpOnly=1&service=mail

having trouble logging in

however, the rules here specify we cannot help with password or by passing password - so i will close the post with the advice as above - you can only go through the gmail process

so closing the post
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061348