GMail Problem--Images Missing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jeannette7

Hi,
I have a Gmail account. I forwarded over several HTML e mails over there before I fomatted my drive in June. I use Internet Explorer 6 and my OS is XP Home. After the format, I went to Yahoo and Google to forward the e mail back that I didn't back up. and I discovered that the images that were in the e mails that I had forwarded over to Gmail were no longer in their correct place. They were listed as attachments. I have contacted them several times to no avail about the images. They reply, but the answer is not satisfactory. Guess I should have checked about HTML mail and Gmail before I forwarded mine. I could have printed some of it out. My question is: is there a way to put the images back in the e mails the way they were originally? If not, what should I do? I am considering strongly closing my account after I retrive the e mails that I can salvage. My brother sent me a cute e mail about staying young. There were many cute drawings that looked as if they had been done by children in this e mail and I especially wanted to save it. I forwarded it to Gmail however, and the images have been taken away. :mad: Is there a way to fix these e mails? Any help would be much appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online