1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Gmail problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Ken_RM, Feb 1, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Ken_RM

Ken_RM Thread Starter

Was using Firefox to clear up the promotions tab in gmail. Deleted some non relevant mails in Promotions. Relatively sure I did not delete any in main tab. Now I have lost all mails after Jan 23 in main tab. What can be done?
    Thanks,
    Ken

2. snuffleufflegus

snuffleufflegus

Did you check the "trash folder" to see if they are in there?
    Did you click on the "All mail" folder?
    If you have permanently deleted all mail,including mail from the trash bin,then they are gone.
    The only way that i know of is to submit an enquiry,however you would need to go to gmail's "Missing email webpage" and fill out a form,then click the "submit" button.
    This doesn't mean you will recover your lost email.The longer you wait though,the less chance you have to recover them.
    Maybe someone here has more info or a solution that i know nothing of.
    Goodluck.

3. Ken_RM

Ken_RM Thread Starter

Got it man Gmail is all up to date.
    Thanks for the help Suffleufflegus
    Cheers
    Ken

snuffleufflegus likes this.
  4. snuffleufflegus

snuffleufflegus

your welcome.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222579

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice