gmail problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pearlite

I've got a problem with my gmail page on my Mac OS X. It's set to appear as soon as I turn on my computer, and just after I turned the computer on yesterday, I was going to click off an icon that popped up, but turned my head for a second while I clicked. I must have clicked the wrong thing, because when I turned back, my gmail page - which should be half incoming emails, and half a current email that I've clicked on, suddenly became an entire list of emails. Now, instead of being able to click on an email and have it open automatically, I have to open each one manually. What did I click and how to I reverse it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online