Gmail Will Not Work In Firefox. Please Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

atticus68

Gmail will not work in Firefox 3.6 although it works fine in Chrome and IE. I have to resort to the HTML version which I hate. It also tells me to turn off labs which you can't do in the HTML version.

I have tried reinstalling Firefox numerous times to no avail. I love Firefox and hate not being able to use it. Please can somebody help me solve this problem as it has been going on for quite some time. I'm using Windows 7. Thank you.

etaf

Wayne
can you do a restore to before the problem started
start>programs>accessories>system tools>system recovery - choose a date before the problem started

atticus68

Unfortunately, the problem started awhile ago, and I started to use Chrome, but I miss Firefox. Any other ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online