1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gnet Pci Card Driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by willowtree, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. willowtree

willowtree Thread Starter

2. cams-dad

cams-dad

According to what I can find online; Global Sun Technology, Inc. no longer exist. Not sure if they merged, sold out or just drifted off into the Taiwanese sunset. I use a site called Driverguide.com for hard to find drivers sometimes. The catch is, if you sign up for the "free" account their "sponsers" spam the @#$! out of you. According to their postings there is a compatable driver out there. Go to www.conceptronic.net click on their downloads link and put in the model number C22C or C22i. Posts are saying that it is compatable with model number GL2422VP.

I have no way of confirming it, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/584354