1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Go-net USB 10/100 setup on PS2

Discussion in 'Games' started by tonester3000, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonester3000

tonester3000 Thread Starter

The set up video says to plug the included cable into the PS2 and the Go-Net device (fine). Then plug an RJ45 cable into the Go-net device and the modem??(not okay) My DSL modem is nowhere near my PS2/TV! The modem is upstairs connected to the wireless router, the PS2 and TV are downstairs. (1) am I misreading the directions? (2) can you suggest another device I can use to play internet games?

2. Kramer55

Kramer55

How many parts are there to the Go-Net device?

Is the Go-Net a wireless router for the PS2, or is it an ethernet port that gets plugged into the PS2, which then uses an ethernet cable from a router/modem?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!