go zilla shut down my computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sue999999999

help i down loaded go zilla the other day and now windows is not working on my computer. i have nothing when i start my computer and because i automatically sign into msn i can get to the net but other then that there's nothing. I really need help from someone who knows how to help. PLEASE

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Try using "System Restore" to go back to a date before you installed 'go zilla.' By the way, a download accelerater/manager program may be a "big come on," plus opening you up to spyware. etc.
{redoak}

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Re. my prevoius post: I should have indicated how to activate "Sytem Restore." Click the START button, then go to PROGRAMS, then ACCESSORIES, then SYSTEM TOOLS, there in the menu is SYSTEM RESTORE. Using it is quite straight forward. [There are other ways of reaching "SR," but what I outline seems the only plausible way, given what you say about your problem.]

I trust a regular, fully informed poster will come to your aid, too.

{redoak}

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
GOZILLA is P2P software, which we don't support here. Please read the TSG site rules before posting such queries.

Uninstall GOZILLA, and we'll try to assist you in fixing your computer.

I didn't say it was a good download manager! :eek:

Seriously, there are much better download managers available, without the spyware/adware.

sue999999999

hi thanks for the help with go zilla i really appreciate it.. I was wondering if you happen to know a good site for downloading movies. so hopefully this doesn't happen to me again. thanks again. so much

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online