1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Godd Golly! and: what the s*ht?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Kirkland, Dec 24, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. Dark Star

Dark Star

hewee

"You can have the best look car there is but does it run?"

I understand the Buicks run quite well "after" they get tagged from behind by a Saturn.

:D
    DS

2. rstanley

rstanley

Talking about great cars, the Audi TT is a great car well worht its $30,000 avge price tag.

3. hewee

hewee

Dark Star,

It too bad we have all the smog junk on cars and gas is not real cheap. We could have a lot of good runnung engines in cars.

4. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

Irewards is for real.

I received Norton System Works 2002 Pro on Christmas eve for 24.95 + Shipping. It took about 6 weeks to get it. You probably won't get the box with the manuals, just the CD in a sleeve. I've had no problems with it.

After I ordered it, I found it at Costco for $34.95/complete. But I don't remember if it was Pro. So if you can wait, and don't need the documentation, it's probably worth it.

5. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

About your Transmission.

Five years ago I purchased a Ford Van for my business with 157,00 miles. It was just coming off lease, and in good condition.
    I realized when I bought it that I'd probably have to replace the tranny at some future point.

This Spring the *check engine* light went on. After my mechanic addressed the problems he was still getting an *excessive transmission slippage code*. What he told me to do, was to go buy a product called "LUBE GARD" Automatic Transmission Protectant. I purchased it at a local Car Quest parts store, I'm not sure where you can find it there.

As soon as I added it to the tranny I could tell the difference. It's now at least 10,000 miles later with NO problems. Before you attempt to replace that tranny, you might want to give it a try.

Lube Gard makes other products as well, and they are highly rated by the mechanics. Hope this helps, and saves you a bundle.

6. Dark Star

Dark Star

7. anglin_fool

anglin_fool

<B> CHEVROLET </B>
    Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Leaks Oil Every Time!

FORD
    First On Race Day!

8. combsdon

combsdon

I thought it was FORD ..........Fix Or Repair Daily:confused:

9. Kirkland

Kirkland Thread Starter

Yup, still runs like a top @ 192,658 miles and since I found a whole rear bumper assembly, including the plastic fill parts for peanuts, the whole body repair minus paint was only $1,480. **Paint will be about $500 so we will get to spend the extra $859.14 left over***.
    ***Can you say: "down payment on a Caribbean (Spring) cruise"?

10. Dark Star

Dark Star

combsdon,

"I thought it was FORD ..........Fix Or Repair Daily"

and I thought it was FORD.....F**k Up On Raceday.

or Found On Road Dead ..........take your pick. :D

Kirkland,

No whiplash?...........I'm sure Mulder could have added a couple of zero's to that $1,480.

DS

11. GoneForNow

GoneForNow

DS----No, No , No. Mulder is the lackey for the insurance companies. The insurance companies hire Mulder (a/k/a Monkey Boy) to represent their insureds when I sue them. See, I'm the blood sucking pond scum causing the fall of the US of A, at least according to the multi-billion dollar insurance companies. Kirkland, one phone call and I could have put an additional zero at the end of the $1,480. :D

12. hamster

hamster Guest

also look at Mitsubshi, at the elicispe... I wanted that baby but after reading the reviews I quickly changed my mind!!

I said "wait a minute, that's japenese right??? to my surpise it's made right here in the US... and with a Chrysler engine!!!

Yikes!! Yeah it fools people thinking it's a Jap Car. So that's why it's voted as not reliable... I love the U.S... but man... I hear some

horror stories about what goes inside of the factory!!!

The japense they care about is work and perfection... guess they don't want to lose that pinky finger!!

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62790

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice