Going to last messsage?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
J

jpsimon1978

I don't know what happened but everytime I check my e-mail in Outlook Express 6, it doesn't go to the new messages at the bottom of the inbox. It goes to the first message in the inbox for Outlook Express. How can I fix this problem?

Del

At the top where you see From, Subject, Date.. click on date and it will put the newest message at the top and highlight it when you open it.

Have a loot at the screen shot. The oval is where you need to click in OE.

You can click on other areas to change sorting as per your wish.

For example, you can find all the mails that are from the same person by clicking on "From" or you can find all the mails with same subject by clicking on "Subject". You can also arrange your mails size wise in the similar way.

Clicking on the same part again and again will toggle the sorting in ascending and descending manner.

Hope it is clear. If not, try and see it for yourself. You will surely understand.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online