1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Goldmine Sales & Mktg- Consultants??

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by NashDMBFan, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. NashDMBFan

NashDMBFan Thread Starter

Does anyone know specifically where I might be able to get ahold of someone who is a "guru" with Goldmine to help our company with some implementation issues??

Thanks!

2. patch-man

patch-man

Where are you located. I know a couple of guys in Minnesota.

3. NashDMBFan

NashDMBFan Thread Starter

I'm in Nashville, TN. What we are looking to do is possibly fly someone down to our offices, have them spend a week or so understanding our business and processes and help us with some customization.

I have a decent understaning of it already and would be able to offer some insight, so it wouldn't be starting from scratch. I handle all of our marketing as well as the computer stuff, so I simply just don't have time to sit down and learn all I need to right now to do this myself.

4. patch-man

patch-man

All the people I know are small companies, sorry I can't offer much help here. Have you tried looking at goldmine's website? How about local computer training companies?

5. JMM0254

JMM0254

I am in Chicago. I have been working with GoldMine since it first appeared on the scene. ACT prior to that, all the way back to the DOS version.

I would be interested in helping your company with its' needed issues.

I have experience in setting up all of GoldMine and customizing every area. Also with setup of remote users, servers, etc.

Have years of experience as a sales manager, which also aids in the content understanding of what your company wishes may be in capturing certain information, triggers and customizations of the database.

Would need greater details from you regaring the contracting of services and your direction.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115593

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice