1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Golf!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by AlbertB, Sep 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. AlbertB

AlbertB Thread Starter

Not being one who plays the game of "swipe it and push it into a little hole", I was intrigued to hear about some "Solheim cup" or other, which apparently goes along with a "Ryder Cup"?

Can anyone fill me in with a few useful details :) ?

2. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Well, Albert, I can't fill you in on any details, but, I can say "Howdy, Stranger! :) :)

'Tis good to see you!

3. moonmist

moonmist

Albert.............missed you!! ..........The Solheim Cup is the Womens version of the Ryder Cup ....... European Team against a U.S. Team........

4. AlbertB

AlbertB Thread Starter

Hi Jonesie, hi Moonmist, good to see you still around :D.

So why is this Solheim Cup thing such a current hot issue then ladies :rolleyes: ?

5. moonmist

moonmist

Honestly I cant say Albert............. I dont follow the LPGA at all. This is the first year I have heard anything about it, although it has been around since 1990.

6. deuce

deuce

Ya know I'd have to agree with ya..........I've even been to a few LPGA events, and this is the first time I've ever heard anything about it.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164826

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice