1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Golfers ???

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by LANMaster, Feb 11, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned Thread Starter

Any golfers in here?

Just curious.:D

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I don't golf but I know it involves balls and you can get a hole in one and there are handicaps and caddies to carry your balls and clubs and 18 holes and something about a bird and a Tiger in the Woods and....ok I quit! :D

3. anlore2001

anlore2001

First Name:
    Andrew
    Does mini golf count??? On a serious note, I don't play but I do go occasionally to the Driving range, just to let off some steam after a stressful day.

4. GoneForNow

GoneForNow

LAN.........You need to talk with ST who hasn't been around in a while. Before your time we had a thread on whether golf is a sport (it's not :D ).

Sixty years ago a bunch of white guys chasing a black man was called the Klan. Today it's called the PGA. :D

5. LANMaster

LMAO!

Is too !!!! (a sport)

I have a MP3 Audio/Video file of Robin Williams describing how golf was invented (1.7MB) Funniest thing I've ever seen next to my duck hook!:D 2 min:20 sec.

Hey ST!, PM your email addy to me. You gotta see this!
    In fact, any golfers, or anyone who HATES golf, or anyone who likes Robin Williams; PM your addy to me. This is REALLY funny.
    http://www.robin-williams.net/golfaudio.mp3

6. angelize56

LAN: This <a href="http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103778">here</a> is a thread ST (Slithy Tove) started about golf you might like to read! Take care. angel :)

7. LANMaster

Thanks Angelize,
    You are so thoughtful;)

8. Rockn

Rockn

Golf and NASCAR.....dangerous enough by themselves, but deadly when used together. I knew there was something elitist as well as trashy about you LANMaster!!

9. marioh

marioh

I've been know to hit a few golf balls in my time. I'm not very good on the regular courses, but I do kick some serious butt on the pitch n putt course by my house. I'm the only one out of all my friends to shoot par and under par (54,53) at my local pitch n putt. I enjoy taking their money out there, it's fun and easy. :D

10. ajdupont

ajdupont

Great thread Lan. Love the game. Although I didn't start till I was about 30. I'm hooked. And when I say hook I mean hook. I've got a nasty one sometimes. Anyway, I don't play much when its cold. Although down here we get a lot of mild winter days where we can play. Right now I'm about a 15. Sometimes I'll dip into the low 80's. Maybe 78 or 79. ;) Probably will play tomorrow. Temp is suppose to be in the mid 60's.

Later

ajdupont

11. LANMaster

well Thank you ..... I think:D

12. LANMaster

I've been in the low 80's only a few times. Never the 70's. Mostly low 90's, and sometimes (if I've had enough beer) 'll take it into the 100's.

Did you check out the link?

13. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

lol LAN! That was great! :D Where's gbrumb... he's GOT to hear this! lololol :D :)

14. ajdupont

ajdupont

LMAO LAN. The link was great.:D

ajdupont

15. angelize56

You're welcome LAN! Golf is for the birdies I still say! :D Take care. angel :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice