1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GOM player sound stops working

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by tahatpatel, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tahatpatel

tahatpatel Thread Starter

I'm having a problem with my sound when watching videos on GOM Player. While watching some videos the sound will begin to fade away and become quieter until eventually I cannot hear any sound at all. I have to exit out of GOM Player, then start it again for the sound to work.

I think it could also be an issue with GOM Player.

I've been able to watch some videos without any sound problems, but for other videos the sound always stops working after a few minutes. All of the videos are AVI files, and there doesn't seem to be any differences between them that would cause 1 to work but the other to not work.

Does anyone have some ideas of what the problem could be? My operating system is 32bit Windows XP if that helps.

2. Megabite

Megabite

If you other players work ok....try Kmplayer too then it would be a issue with Gom player...also maybe some of the AVI may be suspect also.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1015133