Good ccApp or Bad ccApp?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ron the Geek

I understand that the file ccApp can either be a process needed by Norton or a browsing monitor. If it's in the sub PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED is that the good one or the bad one?

My ccApp.exe is the good kind but almost every time I shut my PCs down I get an error saying it has failed to close properly. It's not a big deal but is there something I can do about it? I regularly update Norton antivirus but it never seems to deal with the issue.

That message is very common with Norton products . . only way to cure it that I know, is to uninstall NOrton

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online