1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

good download tracker

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sampson2269, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sampson2269

sampson2269 Thread Starter

i was wondering if they made a program that keeps track of how much you download per day/month/week whichever and if so what and where do i get it.
    Kyle

2. 1trueshadow

1trueshadow

are you looking for the amount in Hours or Bytes? There are quite a few internet counters out there that record the hours, minutes and seconds you have ben online. Google "online timer" and you will find a ton of these

However if you want to find a program to recoard how many bytes your computer receves in a week, I have never heard of one. May I ask why you need to keep track of it and I may be able to suggest differnt ways to go about retreving that kind of information without added programs

3. jbcalg

jbcalg

4. Sancho

Sancho

DU meter keeps a log of how fast you are donloading and uploading at any given time. and keeps track of how much (Mb's) you have uploaded and downloaded since last time you "cleared its counters".

http://www.dumeter.com/
    Only bad thing, its shareware.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166533

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice