good download tracker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sampson2269

i was wondering if they made a program that keeps track of how much you download per day/month/week whichever and if so what and where do i get it.
Kyle

are you looking for the amount in Hours or Bytes? There are quite a few internet counters out there that record the hours, minutes and seconds you have ben online. Google "online timer" and you will find a ton of these

However if you want to find a program to recoard how many bytes your computer receves in a week, I have never heard of one. May I ask why you need to keep track of it and I may be able to suggest differnt ways to go about retreving that kind of information without added programs

DU meter keeps a log of how fast you are donloading and uploading at any given time. and keeps track of how much (Mb's) you have uploaded and downloaded since last time you "cleared its counters".

http://www.dumeter.com/
Only bad thing, its shareware.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online