Good fiction books

Gr3iz

Mark
Lost interest in Louis Carroll's stories. Too tedious for me.

Started The Complete Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

I read on a tablet so it is always handy and I can have many books at my disposal, in case I finish one. Most of the books I read are 300-500, or so, pages. This one is 26,000 +! It will be a while before I get through this one!

valis

Lost interest in Louis Carroll's stories. Too tedious for me.

Started The Complete Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

I read on a tablet so it is always handy and I can have many books at my disposal, in case I finish one. Most of the books I read are 300-500, or so, pages. This one is 26,000 +! It will be a while before I get through this one!
i got very sick in 7th grade and was bedridden for about 6 months....mom got me that collection (obv analogue back then)and man I still love them...

Gr3iz

Mark
I've heard a few old time radio broadcasts I've downloaded of Sherlock Holmes. I always seem to get more out of stories if I read them, rather than hear, or even see, them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online