Good fiction books

ekim68

Mike
Thanks Tim, it's on my list now. I'm taking a break from Fiction right now to try and finish Until the End of Time by Brian Greene. I have to walk outside and clear my head before starting each chapter.... ;)

ekim68

Mike
Just finished The Legend of the Kestrel by Peter Wacht. It started out slow but picked up steam and became a pretty good story. Book two has been ordered... :cool:

valis

One for Mike....re-reading after a decade or so, forgot how fun it is.

Neal Stephenson The Diamond Age

ekim68

Mike
Thanks for the tip Tim... (y) Just got my copy of Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir...

"The Mote in Gods Eye" Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle
First contact with aliens.
A good story!
I thought I had that book. I must have bought it over 40 years ago. It's been so long since I last read it I forgot almost everything about it. That means its time to read it again.

I see I paid $1.95 for it. Back then I thought $1.95 was a lot for a paperback book.

1622530882818.jpeg

Reactions: RT

ekim68

Mike
Just finished Project Hail Mary by Weir and it was a fun ride. I'll reread it again within the year... Shout out to Tim--I recommend it.... (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online