1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

good forum script ( php )

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by inventforums.org, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. inventforums.org

inventforums.org Thread Starter

hmm i need a good stabled forum script to import in a template and use as my own software.
    anyone know any codes? im not that advance so i cant code my own. also if anyone is intreasted to code for my and get credit for it pelase let me know :) . :eek:

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Did you try searching Google?
    vBulletin, phpBB, Simple Machines Forum, Invision PowerBoard,

3. inventforums.org

inventforums.org Thread Starter

well i want a pretty much unknowen forum i have a license for VB and i already got in trouble with phpbb like i want something i can masively edit and if i go far be able to publish as my own. i just want a thing with out any templates just so ur able to post reply all the basic things with a user number , user name , post count and stuff like dat stats bar THATS IT ill do the rest.

and an admin panel and user cp and stuff but pretty simple so i can shine :p

4. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

phpBB is under the GPL, you can edit and republish it.

5. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485497

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice