1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

good games

Discussion in 'Games' started by moneybankz, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. moneybankz

moneybankz Thread Starter

Hi Everyone

can you tell me which good games there are that you can play or download on dial-up

thanks

2. KablooieXL

KablooieXL

what kind of games do you like?? Adventure games? first person shooters? puzzles?

3. Arcadion

Arcadion

Duke Nukem 3D :)

4. horry

horry

I also want to know some!

5. justfei

justfei

lol adventure quest!

6. moneybankz

i like adventure action fun mind trick

thanks

7. moneybankz

where can i download duke nukem 3d

8. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I don't think they have released it into the public domain, so probably not from a legal site, which is forbidden on these forums :)

9. rkowatch

rkowatch

one game you could try (would take awhile to download and update but if you can leave your dialup connection on it won't take that long) is Last Chaos, it's a mmorpg if youlike those... i have dialiup and play it with minimum problems

10. KablooieXL

KablooieXL

if you don't mind playing older games, do a search for "abandonware". That's old games who are no longer being published or sold and legal to download. I know of a good abandonware site, but I'm not too sure about the forum rules to place the link here. Lots of them are older dos games, but they're very small to download and using a free program called dosbox, you'd be able to play them without problems. Also look for the great company names for good games, like lucasarts and Sierra.

Duke3D is small, but indeed still under proprietary license. The engine source code is free, just not the game.

11. moneybankz

where can i download dos box plus the game and which game forum should i look for duke nukem 3d e.g forumw.org

thanks

12. gaftop1

gaftop1

dial up. it'll take forever

13. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
  14. rkowatch

rkowatch

you could always go to half.com or amazon.com... i but used games for around like $5 plust $3.99 shipping there all the time... cheap... hell some are even going for less than a dollar... and they arn't bad games...

just don't buy Final Fantasy XI it has a one time use playonline key that you cannot repurchase because square enix is an evil company

15. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704852

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice