Good Phone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Teck

Ello, I've got around 200-300 AUD max to spend on a phone.

Here's what I'm looking for.

-style. (I'd like a gold v3 razer but don't have the money)
-music. I want to be able to play music when the phone is closed (if it's a flip flop phone :p)
-good inbuilt memory.

I don't care about camera and other crap....

any suggesti0ns?

Hi there Teck -

Could you please tell us what cell service provider you use? Because some phones are only compatible with certain providers. That way folks can recommend a good phone, based on your provider.

Teck

I'm looking for more styles. I don't care what service I'm with..

Being in Australia can we assume it's with a GSM provider then?

The question was very valid, as if you were with a CDMA provider, the phone range is entirely different and quite a lot more limited.

The service provider choice you actually have gives a clue as to the phone type (GSM/CDMA) and hence the phones available. A CDMA phone will not work on GSM and vice versa. Who are the service providers in your area?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online