good place to get a laptop?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aloishis89

I bought a desktop from cyber power (cyberpowerpc.com) and it has worked out pretty good, no major problems. I need to buy a laptop with certain specs for college and was planning on customizing one from there. Is there any other place that you all know of that is cheaper or you have had a really good experience with? I thought it might be cheaper to just buy a laptop with a motherboard and then buy the cpu, ram, and optical drive from newegg, but it is cheaper to buy it preassembled. I really need to customize it though, so any ideas would be great.

You need to buy the laptop in one piece, don't go searching for laptop parts and tutorials for putting it all together. I've had good experience with Amazon and Newegg by the way.

You can try to look and ebay also. Normally they offer affordable price but you just need to be careful before make any decision. Please buy from reputable people only. Amazon also not bad. Just do some surver first.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online