good priced music downloads???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

changintimes

Banned
so gang, is .99 the best price for legal song downloads?

i'm thinking of iTunes for .99 per song,

I posted this before. I will give it to you now. Enjoy...... I do, I spent $50 here and have a whopping collection. 10¢ a song. LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Music Search

I've used their service for almost 1 year they are 100% on the up and up.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
The legality of the Russian music sites is far from settled. If you read their own FAQ, they only claim it's legal inside Russia, since they have different copyright laws...

changintimes

Banned
i can't beleive nobody knows if these russian websites are definately legal or not,

does anybody know of a website that has a list of crimes and their punishments, or fines ?

maybe i can find out about music download websites at such a website,

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
In spite of the fact that it's accessible anywhere in the world, the current thinking is that outside of Russia, they're probably illegal. If I knew for sure, I'd say so.

I can probably list their crimes, #1 is failure to pay royalties to the artists in question. As for their punishment, I hope you don't think that every time a crime is committed, someone is punished! :rolleyes: Why, only yesterday, I was driving along at over 70 in a 55 zone, and I didn't get punished. ;)

changintimes

Banned
well, i don't know, i thinking trying to find some answers here, finally, makes sense,

changintimes

Banned
thanks john, makes sense, guess i'll stick with iTunes, do you know if they are out of control with spyware? or are they cool?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!