1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Goodmans LD3265D1 Problem

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by bilic10, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilic10

bilic10 Thread Starter

Brand - Goodmans
    Model - LD3265D1

Basically I woke up today and turned on the tv and it didnt come on. The only thing that happened was that the blue power light on the front of the tv started flashing and hasn't stopped since. It was working fine last night and I used the sleeptimer to turn it off (as I do every night). I have tried switching it off at the wall and taking all other wires out and still the same thing happens. The remote control has no effect.

I'v tried searching online for solutions but the tv is nearly 4 years old and I don't think the model is sold in stores anymore and the product isn't even on the Goodmans website.

thanks in advance for any help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029648

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice