Google Adsense $132,994.97

Kesmai

I've been running Google Adsense on my own little blog and it has helped pay for a few nice things(laptop, a few nice lunches, etc.). So I was just searching around trying to see what kind of money other people made using Adsense and I ran into this guys blog (http://www.shoemoney.com). He has a check from a little while back, before Google did electronic transfers, and it's for $132,994.97 ! He even has a high resolution of it, it doesn't look photoshopped.

What's the deal on this guy? Is he for real?

The check is here http://www.shoemoney.com/gallery/v/misc/adsensecheck.jpg.html
and he claims his wife just got him a hummer http://www.shoemoney.com/2006/05/16/my-wife-got-me-a-h2-hummer-for-my-birthday/

He doesn't seem to be trying to sell anything... I'm tempted to believe it, and I'm kind of motivated now too.

Hm...I think I will try this. I have my own FTP, but nothing on it. I think I will throw up a blog that I have been trying to get started. This just may be the motivation I need.

computer_nut

Banned
GN Services, Inc. FreeStoreClub Business Opportunity

This home-based business site brought to you by: GN Services, Inc.

It has been such a pleasure to work with a company that is as dependable and consistent as Free Store Club has been for over two years now.

Flashy "deals" that rely on gimmicks and smoke and mirrors come and go everyday while Free Store Club has been a rock of stability. The only changes they ever make are improvements that enhance what we're doing.

Thank you Free Store Club!

SH - California

Make money doing surveys with survey scott
"TOP RATED" Online Income

This is perfect for stay at home moms, students, retired, or anyone interested in honest legitimate part time work at home. Work for 1-3 hours daily - you set your own hours! All you need is a PC and internet connection. No experiece needed, full training provided.

This is a no cost Free Affiliate Program to get started. Get paid to shop at Wal-Mart, Target, Macy's, and over 1300 Other Offline and Online Stores. Also get paid every time someone you refer shops. NO Selling! FREE to join!
START TODAY!

--CLICK HERE--

SFI AFFILIATE PROGRAM
work from home, home based business opportunity, shopping store, online mall, mega-mall, home based business opportunity,cheap online store,lead internet biz,internet business,shopping online store

Welcome to
fsc.legit-homebusinesses.com Work From Home, Home Business Opportunity called Free Store Club!
Are YOU looking for another job...
Or just MORE money?!

Do you feel like a slave to the day-to-day drudge of waking up early to the jangle of the alarm clock?

* Do you eat lunch when you want, or when your boss says
you can?
* Do you watch the clock at work, praying for 5:00 PM to arrive?
* Does your boss see you more than your family does?

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of running my life on someone else's time clock!

Rush to work, rush home, take one child to ballet, one to soccer, one to swimming class, rush back home, grab a bite to eat, go to bed and start the grind over in the morning!

No wonder so many people are having more and more "Prozac moments!"

Some people whine about how unfair things are and how, "everyone else seems to get all the breaks!" They blame everyone else because their lives are so frantic and for many folks, downright desperate!

I know you've heard this before, but millions of people are in the, "one paycheck away from being homeless," situation! Unfortunately, most never do anything to change it.

What is the ONE thing that people agree upon will "fix," the biggest challenge that impacts our lives every day? The need for more MONEY!!

Of course, it's not just money for money's sake! It's what money can buy. Time with your family and friends. Time for yourself. Time to relax and enjoy the money you make.

Tony Robbins says it buys, "moments."

What kind of "moments," would you be able to buy with lots of extra income?

Okay, so how does the average person make that happen?

Here's some ideas:

*You could work more hours at your present job. Does that appeal to you?

*OR, you could get a second job and race from the first one to another one and put in more hours. More hours building someone else's dream. Not too exciting, is it?

The next challenge is finding a real home-business that you can start and begin making money without having to wait two to three years to see any progress.

That's where many so-called opportunities fail miserably!

We've taken all the risk and guess-work out of starting your own home business! This is your chance to finally succeed at creating your financial foundation!

The number one reason you will succeed is called the Exact Method Marketing System, or EMM.

EMM is an automated, self-duplicating training system designed to help you build long-term residual income without recruiting, selling or traditional face-to-face follow-up!

Simply, EMM IS:

*NO Selling!

*NO Recruiting!

*NO Explaining or answering difficult questions!

*NO Begging Family and Friends!

*NO Rejection!

From the very first moment you become a FSC member you're miles ahead of others who are still in the MLM rut!

The EMM System is the fuel that launches your rocket to success! All you have to do is get your ticket and fasten your seat belt!

The EMM System is the only one that's like a big cookie-cutter so anyone can use it and experience success!

The most inexperienced person can use this system and create an income. No more three-way calls, cold-calling or baby-sitting recruits that never seem to get off their sofas long enough to get anything done!

It's up to you how fast you want to make money. There is never any pressure or anyone pestering you to ,"recruit more, recruit more!"

YOU are the boss! You decide when and how much effort you want to put towards building your financial future.

Think about this...do you need to make more money in these trying times? Do you want a firm financial foundation for yourself and your family?

All you have to do is take the first step through this door of opportunity. You don't even have to knock. The door is open!

"The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes."
-- Benjamin Disraeli

To Find out more about FreeStoreClub click here
Google

Home Business Opportunity Arcticles

Starting a Home business? Start with what you know!
The most frequently asked question I receive as an Internet home business consultant usually goes something like this; "I would really like to start my own home business on the Internet, but I don't know what." The short answer is - Start with what you know and ...
Free Money (Or Raise Money for Your Business Without Asking Your Bank Manager)
Consider it Free Money! No interest! No monthly payments! How often have you heard experts talking about small and medium-sized businesses failing because ...
How Do I Start a Home Business?
The best advice I can give to someone who asks a question as vague as this is that they're asking the wrong question. The first question they should be asking themselves is: "SHOULD I start a home business?", not HOW do they ...
Financing your new Work from home business
If it is at all possible, you should start your business without any funding beyond your own. Do this by starting slowly and in conjunction with present employment. Start your business by working evenings and weekends while keeping your present job as long as practicable. This way, if ...

Work at home - How to Sponsor TONS of Heavy Hitters in Your Downline!
Network Marketers are always saying that the key to success is sponsoring a heavy hitter in your downline. Finding a heavy hitter is a difficult thing to do. Sometimes we find them by accident, sometimes we purposefully find them, or sometimes they find us. Even if you do manage to find a heavy hitter they are
How to Start a Profitable Home-Based Business
In these days, it's becoming increasingly difficult to make ends meet with just one source of income. Thus, more and more people are investigating the possibilities of starting their own extra-income business. Most of these part-time endeavors are
Creating Your Own Home-Based Business
If you're looking for a way to make money from home and you've been online for any length of time you will have quickly become aware of ...
The 9 to 5-Home Business Tug o' War
Perhaps the scarcest commodity the new home-business owner just starting out has is time. This is particularly so if you are also working a ...
Speaking Your Way to Success
According to a survey by Trend Trackers 2000, a consulting firm in Los Angeles, California, fear of speaking in front of crowds is the second most popular phobia among business people. This is in spite of the fact that those in the communications consulting industry grossed over $150 million dollars last year.So what does this mean to those business folks who aren't afraid to talk their talk on stage? Why good news of course. Good speakers are acknowledged as experts in their fields, thus obtaining customers becomes easier. Plus they can count on making as much as $500,000 more each year on ...
Entrepreneurship: Do YOU Have What It Takes?
Fully one in ten adults in the United States today is an entrepreneur. This phenomenon is by no means restricted to North America. The leading country for entrepreneurship is Brazil with one in eight adults an entrepreneur. Australia is ...

Work At Home

Internet Income

Online Opportunities

Work At Home

International Company...Worldwide Opportunity. One of the very best online work at home opportunities anywhere. Men and women are earning from $500 to $8500+ per month using this companies online income methods.Work from home part-time or full-time. Step-by-step training and support provided. No sales to family or friends or anyone else required. Free no obligation Info.

Make Money Today!

Earn up to $350 a day for completing online surveys & participating in forums. New Surveys Daily! Get paid $5 to $75 per survey! No catch, no gimmick. People needed to give honest opinion for marketing research. Complete several daily. Start work today!

Better Universe

Work online with Top Earner and build a solid and successful future with an immediate income. This is one of the best internet work at home opportunities available. Connect with online rep within minutes. Work it straight from your home PC. Earn FIVE Online Income Streams from this company.

Get A Free Store Today!

Tired of spending 40+ hours a week making your employer rich… while you struggle to make ends meet? In the next five minutes we will show you how YOU can own your own Internet-based store! At FreeStoreClub, we want to put you in a business with the potential to earn real money and have fun doing it! We will provide you with your OWN online store business. Then we'll TRAIN you how to use your store to begin earning money right away!

Multiple Streams of Income

Tired of scams and money games? Why not try the simplest Work At Home Opportunity in the World... it really works! No cost Free Affiliate Program to get started. Get paid to shop at Wal-Mart, Target, Macy's, and over 1300 Other Offline and Online Stores. Also get paid every time someone you refer shops. NO Selling! FREE to join!

Top Online Work

#1 WORLDWIDE HOME BASED INTERNET BUSINESS 2 YRS IN A ROW! Company GUARANTEES a successful Home Business before spending any money. No selling. No family/friends contact needed! NO risk. NO obligation. BBB Member.We will provide you with your OWN online store business. Then we'll TRAIN you how to use your store to begin earning money right away!

Women At Home

Could you use an extra $300 to $1,000 a month? Did you know you can make good money filling out online surveys sitting at home in your pajamas? I couldn't believe it either, but SurveyPass showed me how - and I highly recommend that you check out their website.

Top Work At Home

This one of the easiest income opportunities we've seen in awhile. STOP Commuting. START Earning Money Working From Home.... Work When YOU Want From the Comfort of Your Own Home. This is an excellent Part-time or Full-time online earning Opportunity. It is totally Risk Free! No experiece needed and you can start today.

Part Time Income
Free Store Club was created by its founder, Paul Burks, with one goal and vision: Give ordinary people, with no particular sales or recruiting skills, a REAL business, for FREE, from which they could earn some really good money. Learn how FreeStoreClub can put you in your own business on the Internet and teach you everything you need to know to run that business.

Could you use an extra $300 to $1,000 a month?
Did you know you can make good money filling out online surveys sitting at home in your pajamas? It's easier than you think, and SurveyScout can show you how.

Earn Income Globally 24 HOURS A Day!
Launched in 1998, the SFI Marketing Group has become the world's largest Internet affiliate program. SFI has shown millions of men and women from over 190 countries worldwide how to cash in on the Internet. Our system is so successful that OVER 4000 people join SFI every week!

Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business Online!
This course from The Internet Marketing Center is a must for every online home business owner. IMC is a free affiliate program that will help you market and advertise your website throughout the Internet. Every affiliate should read their "Seven Reasons You’ll Make Money Quickly" with the excellent Internet Marketing Center's advertising and promotional products.

Top Rated Online Income!!
Work From Home & Earn Financial and Personal freedom. Make $500 to $10,000/mo (PT/FT) building an online income! Hundreds helped already, let us help you! A proven success formula. Live the American Dream of Owning a Business. Avoid overhead & impossible start-up costs. Start Today-FREE!.

We’ll provide you with your own online business!
In the next five minutes we will show you how YOU can own your own Internet-based store! At FreeStoreClub, we want to put you in a business with the potential to earn real money and have fun doing it!

WORK AT HOME PARTNERS

Work at home | Make money online | Work at home opportunities | Free work at home opportunities | Work From Home Business Opportunity, The Best Way To make Money At Home | Home Base Business Opportunity Links | Make money online - make money at home - make money on the Internet | #1 Work at Home Business Opportunity | THE ABSOLUTELY BEST HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES | Best Work at Home Business Work At Home Jobs | work at home and make money online! | Work At Home Opportunity To Make Money Online | Advertise were the traffic is! | Work At Home | Home Based Business

Work From Home | Recommended Resources | Training | Articles |
Sitemap

Can't find what you want?
See also: Yahoo!, Google, FedBiz, DMOZ, SBA

All content, services, etc, are the property of G.N. Services, Inc,
All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online