1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

google adsense short one ad form

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by americamba, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. americamba

americamba Thread Starter

I have google ads on my website. I used to get a little income for the clicks that my visitors make on these ads. However, several of these ads have changed (I don't think I did it) into single advertisers. They used to have three short ads and URLs in one google box on my page. Now that there is only one advertiser, I think my income is going down. Seems logical, instead of three possible reasons to click, the visitors have only one choice. I think this is affecting clicks. How can I change them back?

thaniks, Happy New Year, Frank

2. SoftMaster

SoftMaster

Hi,

This situation can be for various reasons:

1.- There is less advertisers in the subject of your web (because holidays or something like that)
    2.- There is an advertiser that want to pay more and be the only one advertiser that show (in certains situations) in your adsense block

Maybe your clicks (CTR) are lowering, but your CPC (cost per click) are growing. See your stats and watch if you CPC is lowering or not.

Thanks for reading.

3. americamba

Rubén,

¿Eres hispano? Gracias por la respuesta. ¿El problema es resultado de un cambio de configuración? ¿Cómo lo cambio para que no sea así de un solo anunciador?

Tengo unos proyectos que quisiera consultarte. Espero poder contactarte directo. No es venta, ni scam, ni propuesta; te consulto porque son sitios en Español y no consigo ayuda.

gracias Franco

4. SoftMaster

SoftMaster

Hi Franco,

Yes, I'm from Spain. I think is better to write in english, because other user wan't to know the solution of the problem.

It's not a change in your configuration. It's because adsense is a bid system, where advertirsers bid for the "space" in your adblock. You cannot change anything (as far I know). But you can know if this change is good or not watching the CPC valu in your adsense account.

I only reply public forums, because I know that other people have same problems and it's best to reply in public forum, so people can take advantage of our advices.

Thanks for reading.

5. americamba

thanks I understand and congratulate you for your concern for the forum's other users. .

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082934

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice