1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Assistant On LG Zero

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by MaxD100, Nov 13, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. MaxD100

MaxD100 Thread Starter

Hey guys,

I have a question about google assistant. My LG Zero meets all the requirements for google assistant and it is up to date. I've tried everything, signing up for google beta and google services beta, and then cleaning all the google and google services data, restarting my phone, setting language to english US and UK ( neither worked ), I even went deeper with the apps that allow you to open extra google processes, but i was never able to get it, it still shows that stupid help menu when i hold down the home button. I have android 6.0 and google version higher than 6.13, google and google services are both up to date. Could someone help me please? I really want to get that google assistant because i want to connect it to my Jbl charge 3 speaker for some awesome features.

Thank you for your time,
    Best regards, Maks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1199424