1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Chrome/Iron question?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by guy2, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. guy2

guy2 Thread Starter

How can i save my Google chrome extensions to my computer or are they already there?

Where are they saved in the first place?

It would be nice to know so i can keep them nice and safe in a warm folder.

I have to ask because today i have never downloaded as many extensions/plug-in's in my entire life until today ,i think iv got at least 40 that i found pretty useful and don't wan't to lose them and start all over downloading 1 after another.

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Look in the extensions folder, it will be located in the Program Files folder for the browser.

If you have the Iron version, the program folder will be labeled C:\Program Folder\SRWareIron\extensions

3. guy2

guy2 Thread Starter

I found it but the extensions folder is empty ,it was exactly where you said.

Is this folder suppose to be empty?

Do i have to add them manually or something?

4. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916112

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice