1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Chrome problems

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by gkfake, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gkfake

gkfake Thread Starter

I am having Google Chrome problems.

I had previously installed Google Chrome, but could not use it except by using the "New Task" command under Windows Task Manager. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the program to fix this error, and now that method doesn't work either. The error message that I receive tells me that "Windows cannot find 'chrome'."

Clicking on the icon has no effect at all.

I am using a Fujitsu LifeBook AH350 with Windows 7. Any help is much appreciated.

2. dukevyner

dukevyner

Well the first suggestion would be to uninstall and try again... if the problem persists you should post on the chrome support forums

3. gkfake

gkfake Thread Starter

I've tried that before multiple times and it has never worked.

Bit of news; I can now open Chrome from Windows Task Manager. Haven't done anything.

Icons are still broken. Any help is much appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061330