1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Google Chrome Randomly Opening Websites Windows 10

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by headspinner496, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headspinner496

headspinner496 Thread Starter

Hi! So every now and then when I'm using google chrome it opens webpages in a new tab, heres one of them: http://mini-sites.net/cyber-attack/...RrMU5HVXdOVEV5TkdJME0yTXlZakUwT0dJME9UZGp8fHw . It gets very annoying and I don't know whats causing this, the weird thing is it doesn't happen when I'm in incognito mode (Thats how I'm typing this) and I am using windows 10 home and have tried uninstall google chrome, my computer also wouldn't boot a couple weeks ago so I had to reinstall windows 10 and it deleted all my files so I'm wondering if it has to do with this. It's been going on for a few months now so hopefully you can help me fix it, Thanks.
    • System info from the sysinfo.exe:
      Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
      OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
      Processor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G, AMD64 Family 21 Model 112 Stepping 0
      Processor Count: 2
      RAM: 7637 Mb
      Graphics Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M430, -2048 Mb
      Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (821 GB Free);
      Motherboard: Acer, Wasp_SR
      Antivirus: Trend Micro Maximum Security, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1192234

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice